Bring your bike in or call to book !
Cyclelink mechanics can service and repair your bike in our fully equipped workshop. From small adjustments to a major service plus more…
- Inspection safety and condition of all components
- Adjust gears
- Adjust brakes
- Adjust headset
- Adjust bottom bracket
- Adjust hubs
- Inspect tyre wear and tyre pressure
- Test ride bike
- As per minor service plus…
- Degrease drivetrain
- Cables lubricated
- True minor buckles in bike
- As per general service plus…
- Clean gears
- Clean brakes
- Remove and clean headset
- Remove and clean bottom bracket
- Open, clean and regrease hubs and bearings
- Remove and true wheels in trueing stand
- Clean and detail frame
Additional labour may be charged for further work beyond service offerings.
Upon consultation, any additional parts required will be quoted and charged beyond the service offerings.
Our team of bike mechanics have specialised skills too.
We specialise in servicing suspension forks, shocks and bleed hydraulic disc brakes and more.
We are your mountain bike overhaul specialists. Speak to Sam or Jared about how they can take all those creaks and groans from your bike.