Riders have been asking for a tyre that can enhance speed, while giving them confidence while cornering. Lowering the centre tread for high speed, yet keeping plenty of knob edges for secure braking, gets you to the bottom first. Much taller side knobs give confident cornering traction. Proper for rear usage, but can be ridden as a front also. We introduce the Slaughter.
- Casing: Additional cap ply for exceptional durability and sidewall stiffness for stability.
- Bead: foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Centre Compound: 60a / Shoulder Compound: 50a
- 650b x 2.3; psi 25-50; approximate weight 905g
- 29" x 2.3; psi 25-50; approximate weight 955g