When you have a bike with 160mm of travel, you need a tire that can devour the trail, whether climbing or descending. The Eskar features a large volume 2.3" casing with plenty of edge knobs and a low rolling resistance centre that won't sacrifice braking or traction.
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Bead: Aramid
- Center Compound: 65a / Shoulder Compound: 55a
- 10% taller shoulder knob for improved cornering bite
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- 26" x 2.3; psi 3565; approx. weight 650g
- 29" x 2.3; psi 3565; approx. weight 730g