Ideally suited for commuter-style twist-shift systems.
- Medically designed by ergonomic specialist Dr. Roger Minkow to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and cycling-related numbness/weakness of the hands, known as Cyclist's Palsy
- Flexible, ergonomically-shaped platform absorbs shock and disperses pressure
- Softest density in key contact area to cushion the ulnar nerve
- Medium-density body for secure grip
- Higher-density inner core for secure bar attachment
- Ideally suited for commuter-style twist-shift systems.