These extremely comfortable, triple-density ergonomic grips are anatomically designed to help cyclists ride longer by reducing hand numbness and fatigue. Suitable for commuting or MTB.
- Higher-density inner core for secure bar attachment
- Flexible, ergonomically-shaped platform absorbs shock and disperses pressure
- Medium-density body for secure grip
- Medically designed by ergonomic specialist Dr. Roger Minkow to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and cycling-related numbness/weakness of the hands, known as Cyclist's Palsy
- Easily installed locking clamp with 3mm bolt head ensures secure attachment
- Softest density in key contact area to cushion the ulnar nerve
- Diameter: 10cm