- Before discarding your rusted chain or giving up on a frozen crank bolt, a rusted derailleur spring, or a seized seat post, give Chill Zone a shot.
- Chill Zone is a special refrigerant propellant that freezes metal as low as -50F/-45C. This causes contraction of the metal and creates micro-cracks in the rust.
- A penetrating release agent then breaks down and flushes out the rust. With Chill Zone, most rusted parts will quickly regain full functionality.
- After freeing seized or rusted parts, no lubrication is necessary because Chill Zone leaves behind lubricant and rust inhibitors to protect parts and prevent further corrosion.
- Simply spray the rusted part for 10 to 20 seconds and wait 60 to 90 seconds for the release agent to fully wick in and break the rust.
ACCESSORIES » Bike Care & Protection » Finish Line » Speciality Products »